Hi everybody, I hope you are having a fantastic Friday so far.
We did our usual check-in before we were asked if we had issues with our homework. I had a problem where the eyes, nose and mouth didn’t follow to where I was with my camera. It was suggested that I should use the visible stepping function with the footprints button to work out what the problem was. Ken worked out what the issue was. It was that I capitalised the initials of my sprite names e.g. Nose.
Ken said that when you are usually working on a program, it is 20% programming it and 80% debugging it.
Afterwards, I wanted to move the face sprite along with the eyes, nose and mouth. I added the ‘go to’ block with the ‘pose’ property one to follow where the nose was. It worked and I was happy with it.
We will continue to improve our apps until the last Skype session on Tuesday. I’m looking forward to it.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will see you in the next post!